Photograph Consent Form

The Photograph Consent form should be completed when your child joins the school. The consent form remains in place for the duration of your child’s time at Henry Chadwick Primary School. However, if you would like to change your consent levels at any stage please contact the school office to update your form which is held on file. An annual reminder that the Photograph Consent forms are in place will be published on the Chadwick Chronicle at the start of every academic year.