Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
Your Child and Special Educational Needs and Disability
At Henry Chadwick we are very aware of all children’s learning styles and needs. We are pleased to tell you that we have achieved full status for being an Enhanced Dyslexia Friendly school.
All staff members have received Inclusion Development Training (IDP) in the four key areas of learning support- Dyslexia; Speech, Language and Communication; Behavioural, Social and Emotional Difficulties and Autism Spectrum.
- SEN Information Report – June 2018
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2018
- A link to the Staffordshire Marketplace (Local Offer)
- Dyslexia Friendly Policy – June 2015
Useful Information Leaflets:
- Supporting your Child with Homework Leaflet
- Supporting your Child with Listening Memory Skills Leaflet
- Supporting your Child with Reading and Spelling Skills Leaflet