Henry Chadwick’s school uniform, both embroidered with the school crest and plain, is now available to purchase directly via a number of different companies:
- MyClothing – provides an online service and the school receives a 5% donation from every purchase.
- Brigade – provides an online service and the school also receives a small commission from all items sold.
- Blueprint Designs – 2 Brewery Street, Rugeley. Either call into the shop or check out their website.
Tailored Branding – PE Kit online shop
*The commission received from MyClothing and Brigade will be used to purchase new equipment for the children.
Henry Chadwick’s school uniform, both embroidered with the school crest and plain, can be bought using online services provided by MyClothing. The school receives a 5% donation from every purchase. Please visit myclothing.com to create a parent account and to view the range of uniform currently available/place an order. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact the school office or if you have any difficulties registering please speak to Mrs Jones.
Uniform embroidered with the school crest can also be purchased online from Brigade. School also receives a small commission from all items sold by Brigade. Please follow the link to their website to be able to create an account and view a list of items on offer. All enquiries regarding the online ordering through Brigade should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We now have a third option for purchasing school uniform – Blueprint Designs , 2 Brewery Street, Rugeley – either call into the shop or check out their website www.blueprint-designs.co.uk
The option of using the online services of MyClothing or Brigade will allow parents the flexibility to buy from their preferred uniform supplier with the commission received from both companies being used to purchase new equipment for the children.
School Uniform Policy
We have a school uniform at Henry Chadwick, which although not compulsory, all children choose to wear. No jewellery is allowed apart from a wrist watch and small ear studs.
Uniform Items are:
- Grey trousers (not jeans) or shorts or skirt or pinafore dress
- White blouse/shirt; white or green polo shirt
- Green pullover/sweatshirt
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- White, grey or green socks/tights.
All children for indoor PE lessons:
- Pumps in pump bag
- Shorts (preferably black)
- PE T-Shirt in the child’s house colour
From age 7:
- Swimming trunks (boys – not shorts)
- Swimsuits (girls – one piece)
- Swimming hat (all pupils)
- Trainers or football boots
- Tracksuit (or other warm clothing during colder months)
The fastest way to name your belongings—a personalised stamp which can be used up to 2000 times—order your stamp set via www.stamptastic.co.uk using our code WS153QN, the PFA (school) receive commission between 20%-30%. To earn the maximum cashback for school please follow this link www.stamptastic.co.uk.